Due to some reason, I was unable to post in the last couple of months. Here is a summary of the important news from this period.
- It was proposed that last 10-12 Bombardier rakes should be allotted to CR.
- It was discovered that the new air conditioned local cannot run between Churchgate & Dadar on WR. Confusion over where the rake will operate still prevails.
- MUTP-3 was sanctioned
- Bombardier rake manufacturing continued at a steady pace. 63 have been despatched as of today
- CR’s proposal for getting 10-12 Bombardier rakes was not accepted.
- Air conditioned rake’s field trials likely to begin in December